Advertise and Sponsor
Advertise with Florida’s Real Green Industry™
- FANN offers your business exposure to both the general consumer marketplace and the horticulture & landscape trade.
- FANN publications are seen by thousands of buyers looking for native plants and environmentally friendly, sustainable products & services.
- FANN partnerships with like-minded nonprofits and public agencies enhance and multiply your exposure.
FANN offers multiple ways to promote your business:
- Our renowned PRINT publications, the Native Plant & Services Directory and the Guide for Real Florida Gardeners.
- Sponsorship and participation in The Native Plant Show and other FANN events.
- FANN websites, FloridaNativeNurseries.org for the horticulture & landscape industry and PlantRealFlorida.org for home gardeners.
Native Plant & Service Directory
Annual publication / Distribution: 8000 in Florida and other southeastern states
Readers: Landscape architects, designers, installers; retail nurseries and garden centers, arborists, brokers, growers, horticulturists, municipalities, public agencies and private nonprofits engaged in restoration and sustainable landscaping, county extension offices, private landowners and conservation groups.
- 4000 mailed in Florida and SE US
- 4000 distributed at trade shows, conferences and by industry partners
- Full color and black & white ad space.
Guide for Real Florida Gardeners
Annual publication / Distribution: 65,000, primarily Florida.
Readers: Florida gardeners statewide, with concentration in counties where there are supporting advertisers and FANN members.
Very popular, readers collect and keep issues for years. Mailed to subscribers and distributed by hundreds of partner organizations including county extension agents, master gardeners, garden clubs, municipalities, conservation and green groups, civic and community associations, parks and Florida Native Plant Society chapters.
- 5000 mailed in Florida and SE US
- 60,000 distributed to home gardeners by members, advertisers and industry partners, including public agencies, municipalities and garden clubs.
- Full color ad space.
FANN General Advertising Guidelines & Restrictions
- Advertising nurseries must be FANN members. Nursery ads must focus on native plants.
- Nursery ads must display FDACS Division of Plant Industry nursery registration number.
- Minimize imagery of non-native plants and turfgrass.
- No images of invasive non-native plants.
- No advertising of cypress mulch, chemical pesticides/fungicides, artificial turf or plants.
- All advertising is subject to FANN approval. FANN reserves the right to reject any advertisements for any reason.
- Acceptance of advertising implies neither approval nor endorsement. FANN provides advertising for informational purposes only and shall not be held responsible for the results of any business conducted with the advertiser.